At the setting of the student representative council of Federal College Of Education (special) Oyo, held on the 5th of April 2017 at the New Special Education Hall which started around 2pm. The student union president in person of Sen. Asubiojo Marshal Olajuwon was found guilty of offenses as follows;
1. Not ratifying the budget committee before implementation
2. Using foul language on the honourables
3. Lifting of ban on union activities as banned by the SRC
4. Not permitting the treasurer to present the monthly expenses to the house
5. Not responding to the invitation of the house at previous setting.
After found guilty of the offenses listed above. Hon Salawudeen Abdulrasheed representing mathematics constituency 1 raised a motion for indefinite suspension of Sen. Asubiojo Marshal Olajuwon which was stamped by the Rt. Hon. Speaker in person of Hon. Olayinka Emmanuel.
1,512 total views, 9 views today