I know some of you have been looking for a way to root your phone with PC or MTK TOOLS, while others think it is a hard work. Its good to know that it is never something hard since you have all the required tools.
I want to know that this tutorial is aimed at MTK phone cause its ability to tweak your phone as you want it. But this is only meant for those who know what they are doing, so i think this post will help you out.
2. MTK Droid Tools.
3. ADB Drivers.
4. ROOT. You must have rooted your phone cause the MTK Driod Tools need access to the root shell of your device.
After you have rooted your device, and install ADB Drivers on your computer, your are good to go. If you avn’t root your device, you can download iRoot (formerly vRoot to your PC or Kingroot on your phone and it will do it work.
- Launch MTK Driod Tools
- Connect your andriod device
- The tools may seek root acess to your phone. Click your phone screen and allow access from the Super User management tool you have installed.
- If you have access to the root shell you will see the green light below the tool.
- Click IMEI/NVRAM
NOTE that it is advisable to backup the NVRAM before proceeding, so that you can easily restore if need be.
- Enter the new IMEI in the spaces availiable, But you need to ensure its a working IMEI
- Click Replace when you are done.
- Reboot your device
Check the new IMEI on your phone by Dailing *#06#
If you are in Nigeria, with this you can change your IMEI to that of a Blackberry so that you can use Glo Bis on your Andriod Phone e.g 3GB for #1000.
If you need the tutorial on the Glo 3GB for #1000, kindly drop your comment below.
Thanks for reading, Kindly invite your friends.