Lab Assistant Dies In OAU After Chemical Poured On Him [Photos]


This PRECAUTION goes to all other people who have one thing or the other to do with chemical which are fatal when contacted.

It was a tragic accident at the yellow
house building of Obafemi Awolowo University when one of the lab assistant dies shortly after a chemical known as AMINOBENZENE also known as ANILINE poured on him at the yellow house where part one chemistry practicals often hold.
Another story said, the man was at White house which also house another laboratory for part 1 students. So the man put the chemical in his pocket on his way back to Yellow house when there was no longer space to hold them. He was said to have done this to prevent himself from going twice. On the way, the chemical leaked through the opening as he was moving and poured on him. It was after he got yellow house he realized what had just happened. The chemical entered his blood stream and was taken to the hospital after suffering serious medical issues. He died few days later. May his soul rest in peace.

About Temmyguru 12509 Articles
TemmyGuru is a Blogger, Bitcoin (BTC) exchanger, Physicist, Digital marketer, Promoter, Artiste Manager, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist. If you have any suggestion, complaint, or Advert. Feel free to contact him. Whatsapp: +2347040694785 Call Only: +2347040694785

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.




This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.