Man Sues Samsung After His New Galaxy Note 7 Phone Blew Up His Private Part


A man named Michael Taylor is suing Samsung after claiming his phone blew up his private part.

Michael who had purchase a new Galaxy Note 7 about a month ago , claimed that he was fast asleep when the mobile phone blew up and caught fire on his bed, leaving him with injuries on his crotch and legs .

In the document obtained by TMZ, he also claimed that he had no knowledge that the battery of the Samsung was shoddy which induced it to overheating, exploding and shooting flames.

About Temmyguru 11929 Articles
TemmyGuru is a Blogger, Bitcoin (BTC) exchanger, Physicist, Digital marketer, Promoter, Artiste Manager, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist. If you have any suggestion, complaint, or Advert. Feel free to contact him. Whatsapp: +2347040694785 Call Only: +2347040694785

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.




This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.