Abdominal pains occur in different parts of the stomach and they are usually indicators of something going on within:
Stomach pain can indicate a lot of (underlying) health issues although other times they don’t pose serious risks.
With any abdominal pain, it’s best to see a physician especially when one has ruled off constipation, gas/bloating and other unserious symptoms as sometimes (and in rare cases) they might be pointers to serious internal issues.
Abdominal pains/stomach ache occur in different parts of the stomach and they are usually indicators of something going on within:
ALSO READ: Avoid eating these types of food before bedtime
1. Tenderness at the right side on the lower part of the stomach is usually of appendicitis
2. Pain in the upper part of the stomach may be a sign of health issue with the pancreas: pancreatitis
3. Bloatness and pain in the centre of the stomach may be a sign menstrual cycle is around the corner (it’s important to keep a calendar to know one’s cycle).
4. Pain around the stomach and late menstrual cycle (up to 10 weeks late) could be a sign of ectopic pregnancy which should be checked out without delay (It could be deadly).
5. Pain throughout the whole stomach could be a sign of perforated ulcer
With excruciating stomach pain that wont subside even after medications, best to have a physician check and immediate scans and relevant examinations done ASAP.