Mum and Daughter Were Miraculously Saved After Three Days in The Bush With Jaguars

Mom and Daughter Were Miraculously Saved After Three Days in The Bush With Jaguars

#Mother #Daughter #Jaguars

After spending three days lost in the Brazilian wilderness, a mother and her three-year-old daughter have been found and saved.

On September 9, Ludmila Jesus da Silva, 21, and her daughter Kyara vanished after departing for a visit from their home in Ribeiro das Neves, Minas Gerais, Brazil.

The family’s automobile broke down while they were traveling through Morada Nova de Minas while following a route suggested by their GPS.

Later, firefighters claimed that the vehicle’s breakdown was caused by mud getting into the engine.

While they waited for help to arrive, Valter Moreira Westermann, 23, the girl’s boyfriend, was left in charge of the car as Ludmila and Kyara got out and started walking toward a woodland next to the road in an effort to find a phone sign.
When they didn’t show up again, Valter went looking for Ludmila and his stepdaughter and then called the emergency services when he couldn’t find them.

A search operation was started, and on September 12, a drone found the mother and child who had been missing for three days.

Each of them was treated in a hospital and released the next day.

HOT POST 🔥:  Everything we learn about Bad Bunny and Gabriela amid viral kissing live performance video

After the incident, the mother said in a video taken in the hospital: “Guys, I’m helpful, so don’t worry. I was lost in the woods, but they found me alive — thank God — together with my child.
Ludmila told local media that she “needed to drink the water of a rock” to survive in a statement made a few days after she was released from the hospital. She explained that after walking for a while, she went in search of a phone sign to call for assistance.

The two became lost in the forest after she ran out of battery on her phone. They didn’t eat anything, according to Ludmila, and Kyara remained silent throughout the experience.

“If she hadn’t been there, I might have given up,” the mother continued.

They were located by a drone, which helped rescuers transport them to a police helicopter parked along the banks of the Idaiá River.

According to the Civil Police, the three-year-old girl complained of dehydration and asked the rescuers for water.


Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.